July 25, 2013

Gothic Office by Jessica Helgerson

Jessica Helgerson is quickly becoming one of my favorite designers to keep watch. While researching Goth interiors for a project, I came across this Gothic inspired office located in Portland, designed by Jessica herself. Her modern take on this ancient era is mysterious, yet glamorous. Take notice of the gorgeous pointed arched doorway and ribbed vaulted cielings. I'm in love!









What do you think of Goth interiors? Too dramatic, or perfectly romantic?


3 comments:

  1. I love goth interiors. I love that you can mix it with lighter, airier items like those lights in your photos. Makes such a gorgeous contrast.

    Jules of Canines & Couture
    www.caninesandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goth interiors are a little too dark for my liking. However I will die a HAPPY girl if I can have exposed brick somewhere in my house one day. It kills me when people paint it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So dreamy! The details on the windows and doorways are so great. =)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day :)

div align="center"> Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...