I recently mastered my favorite vegetable.
(I even have a picture of this delicious vegetable displayed on a shelf in my room)!
Here is the recipe I swear by, try it on your honey this weekend:
Make 2 Roasted Artichokes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour and 25 minutes
* 2 large organic artichokes
* 1 lemon
* 4 garlic cloves peeled and chopped
* 2 tbsp olive oil
* 1 tsp salt and pepper
* Cut off 1 inch from the top of the artichoke and cut off the stem
* Rub with a lemon to prevent browning
* Use heavy duty foil and lay the artichoke stem down in a light layer of olive oil
* Sprinkle garlic cloves over the leaves and in the center
* Drizzle some salt, pepper, and 1 tbsp of olive oil over the artichoke
* Finish with squeezing lemon so it washes down the salt, pepper, and garlic
* Gather the foil and wrap it over the top of the artichoke so it is
completely covered and sealed (double up if necessary)
* Place is an oven safe roasting pan and bake at 425 degrees for an hour and 25 minutes
* Open when the foil has cooled off, then enjoy!
Happy Friday :)