July 2, 2013

Living Room Project: Phase One

My boyfriend and I recently moved into a modern, sleek loft in downtown Oakland and we are loving it! Our loft is a 1,100 square foot two level space with a spiral staircase and large cement column. Sometimes I wonder how I am ever going to take advantage of all this space without spending thousands of dollars on art work and furniture!

 I have decided to take on my loft one room at a time, with my living room being my first tackle. I plan to complete the room in six phases and document it here (hopefully with some help from my blogger loves)!

My First Phase: Design Board #1


Shop this board:
Brown Leather Couch  //  Pillows & Throw Blanket  //  Oval Mirror  //  Pattern Jute Rug  //  Floor Lamps  //  Industrial Coffee Table  //  Oliver Chair



Before:




Stay tuned for Phase 2!


4 comments:

  1. oooooh so jealous! I love that space it's going to look so great when you are finished!! And I think it's funny that your apartment is bigger than my house I'm renting haha. Ours is right around 900 sq ft. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing post! Love!

    www.goodbadandfab.com
    personal style and fashion musings of a LA fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo I am totally gonna stay tuned for phase 2!!

    Ali of

    Dressing Ken

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day :)

div align="center"> Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...