August 9, 2013

Crazed for Cronuts

Meet the cronut. A donut and croissant love child taking NYC by the storm. Genius pastry chef Dominique Ansel's creation is causing spawning lines outside his bakery and endless copy-cats. The cronut is quickly sweeping the world and I have to admit, my sweet tooth is yearning to taste this masterpiece.

 
BITE WITH CAUTION: I googled how many calories are in a cronut, and I am sad to say my friends that this treat is a nutritional nightmare.  Expect to be using around 400-600 of your daily calorie intake. 

Worth a try?

Happy Weekend!



7 comments:

  1. Looks delicious! I'll just pretend I didn't see the calorie amount :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee I know it is and I have yet to have one : O

    Ali of

    Dressing Ken

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read about these and I want to try one SO badly.

    xxx
    Jaclyn
    http://www.loveandbellinis.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to try one of these SO bad! I think I am adding it to my "to see" list in New York! PS lady you are a no-reply blogger so I can never email you back when you comment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. holy crap. wow. slap some cream cheese on it and make it even more unhealthy haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yum!! I had heard of these before....They look divine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes...ooh I've been wanting to bite into this craze!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day :)

div align="center"> Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...