August 7, 2013

Rectangle Pillow Love

Happy Hump Day all! Hope everyone is having a fabulous week. I have been on the hunt for the perfect rectangular pillow since Sunday, and I wanted to share some of my awesome finds while scouring the web!

Last week I wrote about sofa pillow styling and mentioned how the use of an odd shaped pillow keeps the arrangement from feeling too symmetrical. Throwing a rectangular shaped pillow in the mix really makes the look complete and not so... well...boring. Be sure to stick to a fabric that is different from the other pillows, but coordinates well.

These lovelies are what I am fixing on for my sofa:


 Shop this Board:
 1  //  2  //  //  4  //  5

 I think number two may be it for me. Which one is your favorite?

3 comments:

  1. Love #3 and #5. I was just at Home Goods and they had a great pillow selection as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been obsessed with sewing pillows lately, mainly because they are easy to sew and I have a hard time following directions. I love the #4 and the graphic pattern, what fun! xo Lauren of www.cornwellfam.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day :)

div align="center"> Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...