September 16, 2013

Introducing Jordan Taylor...


When I was approached by Jordan Taylor to introduce their new line, I was thrilled.  The Jordan Taylor Collection and E.JT (Elif for Jordan Taylor), resort wear lines are based in NYC and every item is produced in the United States. They have a gorgeous selection of cover ups, so grab yours before summer ends!  They are also releasing a new swimwear line for 2014 and I can't wait to pair my breezy cover up (get it here) with a new bikini! 

I coerced Scott into taking these photos of me on our balcony, he is not too bad of a photographer is he?!


Get the Look:

Turquoise Cover Up  //  Banana Republic Hat // Chain Bracelet //  Michael Kors Leather Bracelet // H&M Clutch (out of stock) Sub this clutch  // H for Halston Heels (out of stock) Sub these


Follow JT: Facebook  | Pinterest  |  Instagram  |  Twitter 

Follow E&C: Facebook  |  Pinterest  |  Instagram  |  Bloglovin'


5 comments:

  1. Very pretty, love all of your jewelry as well!

    xxx
    Jaclyn
    http://www.loveandbellinis.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is beautiful ha ha beach gear I am totally thinking about full-gear!

    Ali of Dressing Ken

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day :)

div align="center"> Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...