August 30, 2013

Labor Day Whites







Happy Friday! I have to apologize for my absence these past few days, summer has gotten the best of me and I have been majorly slacking in all areas of my life (my daily yoga habit has gone out the door). I am looking forward to fall when I am back into more of a routine! 

But on to better things... I am so stoked for labor day weekend- the last weekend I can wear whites from head to toe, and yes I follow that rule even though I live in California where (mostly) everything goes.

What are your plans for the holiday weekend? More importantly, what will you be wearing? If you plan on going with whites/neutrals, check out some of these beauties:




Shop this Board:

1  //  2  //  3  //  4  //  5  //  6  //  7  //  8


Have a safe and fun holiday weekend!


7 comments:

  1. Oh yes I am looking forward to fall so that I too can get back into the routine summer is fun but can be so busy

    Ali of Dressing Ken

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always have the most lovely pictures! I don't retire my white jeans or jean shorts until it starts to cool off, but head to toe white I normally don't do after labor day so I'll probably be wearing that uniform this weekend too!

    xxx
    Jaclyn
    http://www.loveandbellinis.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stop wearing white when it gets too cold to do so - then I transition to winter white!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's one gorgeous outfit! I love all white. It's so crisp and clean looking. It's still going to be 90+ degrees here in SC after Labor Day so ill still be rocking my white jeans! Have a great Labor Day weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore everything...especially the top and earrings! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really need something similar to that long lacey top. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What did you wear? I am also one of those old fashioned 'fashion rules' girls and put my white shoes(and purses)away until Memorial day.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day :)

div align="center"> Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...